Information and procedures
The club returned to play following the lifting of coronavirus restrictions in May 2021. There is currently no need to pre-register, but please do not attend if you have tested positive for Covid-19 or are experiencing any of its symptoms.
Anyone testing positive following close contact during club sessions should let the committee know, and other participants may be contacted by 'track and trace'.
All visitors to the club must provide contact details to the club secretary in advance of playing at the club in the event of needing to implement track and trace. Details to be provided to include name, address and contact phone number to email@example.com.
Please continue to behave responsibly and minimise contact. In particular:
- Whilst face coverings are no longer required, you may wish to continue to wear them in crowded and enclosed settings.
- You should follow any additional guidance that St George's school may impose from time to time.
- It is recommended that sharing equipment is minimised where possible.
- If equipment needs to be shared, it should be cleaned between users, where possible.
- You should avoid sharing water bottles and other refreshment containers.